De Toren’s Exclusive Craftsmanship Awarded in Recent Reviews
De Toren has always believed in making wine for the enjoyment and appreciation thereof, especially for the pleasure of our valued clients. Our aim is thus to always to stay true to our philosophy of Exclusive Craftsmanship, in everything we do; from the work we do in our vineyards right through to the blending process and of course the selection of the blend with the help of our clients.
This article is a celebration of appreciation of our wines and we thought it well to share the results of the recent reviews on some of our wines with you…
- De Toren Fusion V 2013 was awarded an honorary place in the category of Best South African Wines of the Year by the Wine & Spirits Magazine, with an exceptional 92 Points.
- De Toren Z 2013 was awarded 91+ Points by Wine Spectator in the most recent reviews by James Molesworth.
- Stephen Tanzer awarded the De Toren Fusion V 2014 an outstanding 91+ Points and De Toren Z 2013 a stellar 90+ Points.
- The magnificent De Toren Z 2013 was selected as the Wine Spectator’s Daily Wine Pick earlier this year, amongst wines in the category ‘more than $30’.
- De Toren Fusion V was recently announced as the winner of the Best Red Blend at the Perswijn Wijnconcours Competition in the Netherlands.
A special thanks to each of our team members for working so hard to craft these exceptional wines, which provides our valued clients with so much enjoyment.